Depression can manifest differently in men than it does in women. While women may be more likely to express their feelings and seek help, men may be more likely to internalize their emotions and attempt to mask their symptoms. However, there are still several signs of depression that are commonly seen in men, including:
- Irritability and anger: Men with depression may become easily frustrated, irritable, or angry, often over minor issues.
- Loss of interest: Men with depression may lose interest in activities that they once enjoyed, including hobbies, sports, and socializing.
- Fatigue: Men with depression may experience fatigue or a lack of energy, even if they are getting enough sleep.
- Changes in appetite: Men with depression may experience changes in their appetite, leading to weight gain or weight loss.
- Sleep problems: Men with depression may have difficulty falling or staying asleep, or they may sleep too much.
- Physical symptoms: Men with depression may experience physical symptoms such as headaches, digestive problems, or chronic pain.
- Substance abuse: Men with depression may turn to drugs or alcohol to cope with their feelings.
- Risky behavior: Men with depression may engage in risky behaviors such as reckless driving or unprotected sex.
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to seek help from a mental health professional. Several time depression is the reason of causing ED in men so for this men can take filagra gel shots & tadalista professional.