In this article, we’ll look at the VICTONY AC1200 Wifi Extender Setup from every possible viewpoint. The Victony dual-band AC1200 wireless extender, which has four external antennas and offers excellent Wi-Fi coverage at home or at business, will be the first thing we look at.
You may begin internet browsing right away thanks to the rapid setup and installation. Because it supports IEEe802.11a/ac/n/g/b standards, the majority of expander products on the market are compatible with it. It begins quickly because it is a plug-in and supports WPS.
Installation of VICTONY AC1200 Extender
- Start by positioning the extender in the center of the router and in the available space.
- Make sure your router is sending the extender device at least 50% of the signals.
- Put the Victony AC1200 extender in “continuous/extender mode” after turning it on.
- Hold on for a short while until the power LED turns a bright green color.
- Next, open the Wi-Fi settings on each of your devices, including your phone, tablet, and portfolio, and connect to Victony’s wifi name. Victony Extender or Wireless-N will be employed.
- You will at first be perceived as an unprotected open network.
- After successful connection, the notification “No internet” will show up.
- On your device, launch the browser, navigate to ap.setup, and enter the “admin” login and password.
- The next step is to choose the network you want to expand, give it a name, and confirm it by entering its password.
- It will reboot for about 60 seconds after all modifications have been done before your PCs can be added.
- You should join your devices to the Victony AC1200 transmit network, which should be visible in your Wi-Fi list. SSID Ext.
Note:- Contact our specialist or go to the official website, ap.setup, if you need any help with your Victony AC1200 WiFi Extender.
Victony ac1200 WPS setup
- Connect the Victony AC1200 extender system via WPS beginning in the same room.
- Press and hold the WPS button for two seconds after the AC1200’s power LED has stabilised for a few seconds.
- The LED lights on both devices should begin to blink within 10-15 seconds, indicating a successful setup.
- The Victony wa1200 would therefore feature full green WPS LEDs.
- If this doesn’t work, keep in mind to restart the extender and try again.
- The extender can then be removed and put somewhere inside the router’s coverage, for example.
- The SSID EXT List will display the password you use for your Wi-Fi extender.
Access Point using a Victony AC1200 extender
Access point mode is definitely faster than range extender mode. You should use or install an Ethernet cable that is 20 to 30 feet long in your walls. Make sure the devices are turned on and in access point mode before we begin.
- Create wa1200 as the main entrance.
- Connect your AC1200 first to the location where you plan to utilize it.
- From the LAN port on your repeater, connect an Ethernet cable to the LAN extender port.
- In the event that you connect your Victony Extender to your phone, laptop, or tablet, your name will appear in the Wi-Fi list.
- Range extender mode is clearly slower than access point mode. Use or have a 20 to 30 foot long Ethernet wire installed in your walls. Before we start, make sure the devices are turned on and in access point mode.
- Wa1200 should be made the main entrance.
- First, connect your AC1200 to the area where you intend to use it.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the LAN extender connector on your repeater from the LAN port.
- Your name will show up on the Wi-Fi list if you connect your Victony Extender to your phone, laptop, or tablet.