In the following paragraphs, we’re going to look at every aspect of the VICTONY AC1200 Extender Setup. We’ll start by examining the Victony dual-band AC1200 wireless extender because it has four external antennas and excellent Wi-Fi coverage at home or at work.The quick setup and installation allow you to start perusing the internet right away. Most market-available expander devices are compatible with it because it supports IEEe802.11a/ac/n/g/b standards. Being a plug-in and activating WPS, it starts up fast.
web browser for victony AC1200 wifi extender
- Place the extender first in the empty spot and in the middle of the router.
- Make sure your router is sending the expansion device at least 50% of the data.
- After powering it on, put the Victony AC1200 extension in “continuous/extender mode.
- Hold on for a short while until the power LED turns a bright green colour.The next step is to connect to Victony’s wifi name in the Wi-Fi settings of each of your devices, including your phone, tablet, and portfolio.
- Victony Extender or Wireless-N will be employed. At first, people will think of you as an unprotected open network. After successful connection, the notification “No internet” will be heard.
- On your device, launch the browser, navigate to ap.setup, and enter the “admin” login and password.
- Everything is extremely tiny. The next step is to choose the network you want to expand, give it a name, and then confirm by entering the network password.
- After each modification is made, the system reboots for about 60 seconds before your PCs can be added.
- You should join your devices to the Victony AC1200 rebroadcast network, which should be visible in your Wi-Fi list. (SSID EXT).
Note: If you require assistance with setting up your Victory WiFi extender, get in touch with our trained technicians or visit the official website, ap.setup.
WPS Setup for victony wifi extender
- Connect the Victony AC1200 extender setup using WPS while opening in the same space.
- Press and hold the WPS button for two seconds after the AC1200’s power LED has been steady for a few seconds.
- The LED lights on both devices should begin to blink after 10-15 seconds, indicating a successful setup.
- As a result, the Victony wa1200 would have all green WPS LEDs. Remember to reset the extender and try again if this doesn’t work.
- The extension can then be taken out and placed, for example, somewhere within the router’s range.
- The passcode you use for your Wi-Fi extension is listed in the SSID EXT List.
Access Point using a Victony AC1200 extender
- Access point mode is without any doubt faster than range an extra period mode.
- You should use or build an Ethernet cable that is 20 to 30 feet long in your walls.
- Before we start, make sure the devices are switched on and in access point mode.
- Create wa1200 as the primary entrance. Connect your AC1200 first to the location where you plan to use it.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the LAN extender port on your repeater from the LAN port. Your name will show up in the Wi-Fi list if you link your Victony Extender to your phone, laptop, or tablet.
Victony AC1200 Extender reset process
- Before going to restore the Victony AC1200 extender to its original default settings, make sure it is connected to a power outlet properly.
- Next, find the pinhole on the repeater that typically receives the factory reset button.
- The reset button, which is inside the opening, should then be pushed and held for 10 to 15 seconds using a paper clip or toothpick.
- The charge led indicator will turn amber after you reset the wireless booster.
- Wait until the charge LED is entirely green before moving forward.
- To change the Victony WIFI extender, adhere to the instructions given above.