It is estimated that the next big pandemic after the outbreak of Covid-19 will be mental health issues, now when we talk of mental health disorders the major cause for mental health disorders is sprouted due to lifestyle changes, lifestyle changes which eventually give rise to problems like poor mental health, low self-esteem, and sluggish metabolism. It is said that women are mentally stronger than men whereas men have a physical aspect of strength in terms of muscle build-up, lesser body fat percentage, and more of the alpha factor.
A very popular homeopathic doctor in Ludhiana summarizes “the bodybuilder who` lifted tons of weight often found it difficult to stir his inner fears “which is a clear indication that mental health disorders are often not correlated to what one feels or looks outwardly, especially in the rarest of the cases there may be unsaid unexpressed insecurities that may have been deeply ingrained and have taken ugly shapes over time.
Women’s mental health
When we talk of women’s mental health, is that women often attach their mental wellness to the way they look, because it is not just in India, in other countries across the globe women are supposed to fit into certain categories, look a certain way to be accepted in society. which is why women often attach their self-worth to their bodies and the way they look, which is why health experts and doctors whenever receive an issue with women’s mental health always advise the lady to opt for weight training and exercise, the prime reason being post the routine of exercise, the lean muscle mass of the women tends to develop and the body fat percentage decreases hence women start feeling good about themselves.
Mental health and PCOS in women
The Award winning homeopathic doctor who also owns a homeopathic clinic in Mumbai had interviewed a few women who had high levels of androgens and were diagnosed with PCOS and concluded the following points:
- The major reason for PCOS occurring is the habit of unconscious eating that is triggered by stress, which is also known in psychological terms known as “Bulimia Nervosa and Anorexia Nervosa”.
- The reason why girls are more attracted to sugar-laden foods and processed foods is that they are having a diet devoid of nutrition in the present age of adulteration. Hence people in the present age are more prone to having eating-related and deficiency issues.
- The second reason for the increase in PCOS and PCOD is the lack of exercise, lack of exercise leads to the accumulation of stress over 7894231some time and a sluggish metabolism, lifting weights is one way of releasing the accumulated testosterone and estrogen levels is to engage in activities that help muscle coordination and improve flexibility.
Homeopathy’s approach to PCOS
- Eat -a clean and home-based nutrition, for sugar cravings try having coconut water daily to combat the same and simultaneously indulge in some yoga to keep the body in proper balance.
- Indulge in mindfulness activities like meditation and healing to let go of one’s inner deep-rooted insecurities.
- Please take the help of medication from a qualified and well-known homeopathic medicine specialist that has profound knowledge and expertise in the domain.