Survey companies help clients to assess their lands to plan well for their construction projects. The purpose of surveying is to plan and execute construction projects in the most efficient, economical, and safe manner possible. This can only be done by accurately measuring and recording all pertinent data about a given project.
Different Types Of Surveying Services
1. Land surveying services: customized land assessments, land use analysis, home builder surveying, etc.
2. Real property reports: measurements, identifying the boundaries of lands, looking for possible encroachment situations, offering strategies for potential issues, helping people with mortgage financing applications, etc.
3. Construction survey services: control surveys, drone surveys, settlement monitoring, underground utilities, etc.
4. Surveying pipeline services: alignment sheets, route planning, drone surveys, weld mapping, etc.
5. Infrastructure and transportation survey services: control surveys, curb and gutter staking, 3D scanning, etc.
6. Renewable energy survey: legal surveys, LiDAR mapping, pile and bolt layouts, drone surveys, as-built surveys, grading design and layout, GIS, etc.
7. Mining services: topographic surveys, volume calculations, control surveys, grade staking, as-built surveys, 3D scanning, etc.
8. Energy survey: pipeline and facility surveys, wellsite and padsite surveys, pile layouts and grade staking, site civil design, LiDAR planning/survey plans, drone surveys, regulatory plans, line locating, GIS, etc.
9. Utilities survey: site surveys, as-built surveys, civil surface works, topographical surveys, etc.
Choosing The Right Survey Company
Below are some of the factors that should be considered before choosing a Survey Company:
1. Integrity: Their professionals working in the team should possess integrity when it comes to working with clients. They should provide you with all the information that you need about your property. The team members should be honest with all findings to help you every step of the way.
2. Skills: The team you choose to hire should be skilled in their work and dedicated to providing you with accurate, reliable, and timely survey services.
3. Tools: Your service provider should own the latest infrastructure and tools when it comes to offering property surveying services. These equipment and technology help them produce high-quality results that are not only accurate but also easy to understand.
4. Cost: The services should be available at reasonable prices to suit your financial needs. They should be dedicated to getting you the best value for your money and work hard to meet your needs within your budget.
5. Timely Delivery: Timing is everything when it comes to land surveying. Your service provider should ensure timely delivery of any job they undertake. If the results are presented right on time, it can help you move ahead with your project.
Why Core Geomatics?
Core Geomatics is one of the most reliable Survey Companies in Red Deer. It is a licensed company for carrying out services on Canada Lands. Their services are concerned with jurisdictional, rights of way, lease (head or subleases), compiled, mineral claims, etc. It is a reputed name in the field of Land Surveying. Get in touch with them today to get started on your real estate projects.