UNetbootin is a great utility that allows you to create bootable USB drives. So now you can create bootable USB flash drives to install or use operating systems for Ubuntu and other Linux without burning a CD. Now you can use UNetbootin Windows to build a live bootable USB drive. Many ISO-burning tools can create bootable USB drives, but this tool is exceptional. The primary reason is the safety of the files. That means, your entire files will be safe in the USB drive during creating the bootable USB drive.
Now, let’s see some salient features of this amazing tool and how it differs from other tools. Continue reading!
What is UNetbootin?
Simply, UNetbootin is an open-source application that helps users to create bootable USB flash drives. This tool was first introduced for Linux OS, allowing users to create a Live Linux USB flash drive from an ISO file. But now, the tool supports other OS as well. Luckily, now Windows users can use this smart tool to access Linux OS on the Windows platform. As well as iOS users can try it. You can simply do the process on the internet.
Now you can easily use this tool for Windows devices to create a live bootable USB drive. And it is capable of creating a completely functional operating system on a USB drive using the Live-CD principle. However, now users can install Windows operating systems using UNetbootin Windows. Now it is available in the online market, check it out. Keep in mind that it is a totally free application. So you can download it without any expense.
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
What can I use for UNetbootin Windows?
With UNetbootin for Windows, you can quickly install a Windows operating system from a USB drive to your device without any doubt. However, it’s also possible to completely functionalize the operating system on a USB drive based on the Live-CD principle. Users can run everything on it and the best thing is that there is no risk and 100% safe to the original operating system installed on your computer as no data will be deleted. So, just as you read before, this tool is more essential than other tools.
Now, everything is very simple with small USB drives that are offering increasing amounts of storage space. Indeed, it’s fair to say that this tool allows you to install a cracked freeware version of Windows. So try this quickly.
Install process for UNetbootin
The downloading and installing process of this tool is quite simple. With its very user-friendly and simple interface, it will provide a direct and simple way to complete the installation process. You have to successfully make the UNetbootin Windows from its official website or a reliable website. Now, open the folder where you have downloaded the program and launch the program. You will notice that it is quite simple.
This download process is available as total freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) laptop or desktop PC operating system with unlimited disk management capabilities. All users have access to download UNetbootin for Windows 7 as a free download for Windows.
- If you have finished the installation process, format your USB as FAT32 in GParted
- Now open the installed UNetbootin Windows application
- Next, bring it up to the USB partition to install. But you should not install the ISO here
- Then switch to the GParted while the tool is open
- Finally, format the USB in GParted as NTFS
How to create a bootable USB with this tool?
Creating a bootable USB is the core function of this smart tool. As we stated above, UNetbootin free download is a cross-platform application. This means you can use this software on Linux, macOS, and Windows. The main thing is that the user interface is almost the same for all operating systems. So the steps are the same and you can use it on Windows, Linux, or macOS. In this example, we will get started with the Windows version of UNetbootin.
- Insert a USB drive into your Windows and make sure the size of the drive should be 8GB at least. And, the USB drive should be in FAT32 format
- On the Homepage of the tool, you will get several options, move to the Diskimage section and click on it
- Now, tap on the Select Disk icon, which is symbolized by three horizontal dots, and then choose a Linux ISO file
- After importing the ISO file, move to the Type section and select the drive letter of the USB drive and then tap on the OK button. Next, the tool will start performing burning ISO to USB on your Windows. When it completes the same, then touch on the Reboot Now button
- Soon, the Linux Installer page will appear on your computer, and you need to follow the on-screen instructions to install Linux on your computer
Features of this tool
With UNetbootin Windows, you can enjoy many features in your process. If you see these features, you will love this tool!
- UNetbootin is a cross-platform application so you can use it on Windows, Linux, or Mac device
- It will automatically detect all removable devices
- You do not need to do multiple installations on the same device if you are using this tool
- Completely free application
- Comes with a very simple and user-friendly interface
- The installation process is very simple so anyone can easily handle it
- It can be used to load various system utilities
Is this tool safe?
Yes, this is a 100% safe application. So we strongly recommend this tool for all users. Once you follow the above steps carefully, then you can easily access all the features of this tool.
This is a complete overview of UNetbootin Windows. It is an excellent program without any doubt for creating bootable USB drives. The main advantage of this tool is its operation. It is way too simple and capable for general users. So we strongly recommend this tool to you. Try it and share your ideas with us!