Are you looking for ways using which you can use to recover the deleted emails of AOL? Then let us tell you that you are at the right place to get the answers to your question as in this blog we are going to tell you all you need to know about how to recover old AOL emails.
Recovering email deleted in last 7 days aol deleted emails
If you have deleted your emails within 7 days then you can get them back in some very easy and simple steps and not only this but you will see that this procedure is not even a complicated one.
- To begin we first need to open AOL.com and then you need to press on the envelope option you see on the screen.
- Now, in this step the users have to hit on AOL mail option so that it will let you log into your account to recover deleted AOL account.
- In the panel which you will see on the left side you will see an icon of trash which will eventually open the trash folder.
- In the trash folder you can see the email which you have recently deleted, now you can select the emails which you want to recover.
- After you have selected them you need to press the button of action and then select the inbox box which you will find below move to from the pull down menu.
- Lastly, you need to ensure that the deleted emails have been recovered by looking at the inbox of your account.
In case, that you want to recover data which has been deleted for over 7 days then you cannot get those emails back using the steps which we have mentioned above for you. Instead to get back emails which have been deleted for more than seven days the users need to contact the administrator of the email server so that they can guide you to the procedure. This procedure to which the administrator will guide you will be helping you to restore the emails which have been permanently deleted.
There are some tips which the users must keep in mind if they do not want to miss the email and lose them.
- Keep checking the trash folder so that the mails you want won’t be stuck there also the recently deleted emails can be found there easily.
- You must keep reading your emails so that you are able to keep a check of what all emails you have received and which email do you want to keep and which you want to destroy.
- Another way you should try is to make some alternative folders which want to save and want to keep separate, you can also label them.
If you are thinking how you can recover deleted AOL account then for this you need to contact the customer support page of AOL account so that you can get back your AOL account and continue to use it again as you used to.