Webinar sessions are playing an important role in bringing the global audience under a single roof and creating opportunities for engagement with them. Webinar services are popular among organizers who don’t have much money to spend and prefer to focus on the content. Most of the audience is looking for innovative ways to interact with their event hosts, and what’s better than joining a webinar session?
Keeping this in mind, this blog is all about listing two of the major service providers in this category and analyzing them in detail. In addition to this, we’ll also prepare a webinar checklist for hosting your session with full productivity and creativity. Let’s begin with a quick introduction of both platforms.
Mixhubb: All-In-One Solution For All Your Event Requirements
This platform essentially consists of cloud-based software that can host over 5,000 viewers from all around the world for live and recorded webinar sessions. The audience may easily register and view the event because of the user interface’s ease of use.
For each event, it can support up to six hosts, depending on its size and the strategy used for it. This product is important for online marketers who want to grow their company internationally. Additionally, the platform is a top pick for business owners who wish to advertise their goods or services to a global clientele and use it to create leads and sales. According to the Capterra website, the platform is very good for audience management, online registration, live ticketing, and many other features.
Here are some of the salient features of the platform which will broaden your understanding of its key functionalities –
- Let’s start with the different types of events this platform can host easily. With mixhubb, you can host events like –
- Annual Summits and virtual conferences
- Social webinar sessions for the brand or service promotions
- Townhall meetings for providing an immersive experience for the attendees
- Fairs and virtual exhibitions
- Regular meetups and much more
- In addition to this, the platform has built the trust of clients like Dell, ISRO, Firefox, and other brands.
- It is a DIY platform that lets you decide your event theme, the attendees you want to invite, and the features you want to include in your event. In addition to this, you can create and customize landing pages for attracting the maximum audience count in your event.
- You can also sell tickets online with the help of its immersive tickets and registration management system. Furthermore, you can also manage your event agenda along with a full synchronization process with the event speaker and event attendees.
- The platform supports zoom integration and various other types of multiple integrations. This makes it suitable to monetize your event and add on other key functionalities.
- With the help of AI and matchmaking chances of making potential customers increases along with finding the ones with similar interests.
Livestream: Perfectly Reliable Digital Solution
Livestream is a fantastic webinar solution that mostly serves major corporations and academic institutions. It works best for businesses that have already connected with and engaged their target market. A webinar can have an unlimited number of viewers; there is no upper limit on attendance.
The fact that Livestream offers limitless storage and automatically records and retains all of your webinar events in the cloud is one of its biggest features. Unlimited streaming analytics, the ability to stream to Facebook Live or YouTube, live Q&A and polls, audience interaction tools, lead generation tools, and so forth are some of the other standout features. Additionally, you may even make access to your webinar events private and receive dedicated phone assistance.
Here are some of the salient features of the platform –
- You can invite countless viewers on this platform. With the help of its integration with third-party platforms, you can even make your event very innovative.
- The Livestream has the trust of some of the leading brands in the global market like Nikon, LinkedIn, and others.
- It is one of the best real-time interaction platforms which lets you connect with your event attendees at any time of the day. In addition to this, the platform includes immersive features such as live polling, real-time feedback, post-event surveys, and much more.
- Talking about the post-event activities, you can easily note down the valuable feedback after the event gets over with customizable survey options.
- The top social media integrations to this platform include Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and others. With the help of this, it becomes easy to connect with different people around the world in very less time.
- Some of the most amazing features of this platform include flawless adaptive streaming, video management, priority support, and others.
Which One Is The Right Pick For Your Event?
The right webinar platform for your event depends on the selection of the target audience. In addition to this, the features you want to include in your webinar session and the event goals are other key parameters that should be taken into consideration. Here are some of the points which should be kept in mind while selecting any webinar solution –
- The cost-effectiveness of the platform should be the priority before selecting the desired platform. In addition to this, the platform should have brand credibility among the audience.
- The second important point is the features they are offering in the budget. With the inclusion of features, the chances of creating strong connections increase.
- The platform should offer a free trial for first-time users to have a better practical understanding of the platform and its features.
- Before going toward the end of the blog, let’s explore the webinar checklist –
- Determination of webinar goals and type of audiences
- Creation of landing pages and online ticketing options
- Selection of the right type of service provider for the event.
You can avoid the issues with invoicing and social media integration by using software to construct your webinars. No matter where you are in the world, you may use any one of these platforms to connect with a large global audience. The best part is that the majority of these products provide a free trial or money-back guarantee, letting you try them out before upgrading to a premium plan. Making the final purchase is only possible once you have located what you are looking for.