Today in this most prominent article we will discuss with you the latest updated topic. As all iOS users know, iTunes is the old style of iOS management software that is coming for iOS devices. With the passage of time and technological improvements, a new tool has been introduced for managing your iDevices. That is iTools, the latest tool for an alternative to old iTunes. This is a great and fantastic tool that is created for a wide array of iOS devices. So let’s see what is the comparison between this tool and iTunes.
Firstly, let’s take a great start with this tool
What is this amazing tool and what is the specialty of this tool? Briefly explain to you, that this is the greatest alternative to iTunes. With the help of this tool, you can manage your iOS and transfer your media like images, documents, and files between two devices. This alternative tool is specially designed for all iDevices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The basic feature is that this program can move files from one folder to another on a computer. So this tool supports many frequently-used iOS data, such as photos, videos, contacts, apps, and more.
iTools 3 is the older version of this tool and it provides several benefits for iOS users. However, the latest 2022 updated version is available now with highly stable advanced features. It is designed with a very user-friendly interface and you can get it freely. With this app, you can manage and transfer data on iOS devices through Windows and Mac computers. These Windows and Mac versions also stand as a replacement for Apple’s official iTunes. These things can be shown as good evidence to say that this tool is more advanced than iTunes.
What is iTunes?
Apple company released iTunes software which helps media player to manage their music collections who are working with iDevices. It is made to fulfill Apple’s company intentions. iTunes is used for some important things like you can download and stream media from the iTunes store. It helps with Apple Music, iTunes Match, importing and exporting playlists, ripping iCloud music, library, etc, converting and compatible media file types. But at present many iOS holders are using iTools download to get the newest and updated iOS management.
How much more different is iTools than iTunes?
Now let us discuss the difference between this amazing alternative tool and iTunes.
- As everyone knows that iTunes comes as a feature only for your Apple device. But this latest tool is available for both your Windows and Mac devices. It is compatible with all iOS devices and you can manage those iOS devices through Windows and Mac computers. And you can easily get this iTools Mac and Windows version
- Most iOS users think iTunes gives a number of stunning features to all iOS users. But now the latest version comes with notable features that specially designed for iDevices
- iTunes is an application that you can manage your iOS device easily. But this smart tool is not only regarding managing your iOS device. iTools free download also helps to transfer data which helps users to customize their devices as they want
- iTunes takes a large space to store the application. But this handy tool is designed with a very user-friendly interface so users have no questions about that
- This tool has the ability to convert file formats automatically faster and smoothie better than iTunes
- This fantastic tool is specially designed with very advanced features so you can get better performance with this tool than iTunes
- iTunes is a larger program that consumes more resources than this app. Therefore, this tool can work faster than iTunes
- iTunes has a library-style interface and doesn’t offer any drag and drop access. But this tool comes in a Windows-style look where it supports drag and drop access
- This tool’s file manager is very supportive more than iTunes
Possible benefits with this tool than iTunes
You can experience mega features with this handy tool more than iTunes. It is most important to understand the difference between iTunes and this tool.
Supported tools include this download iTools for free
- Smart backup or restore features
With this tool, users can create complete data backups more easily than usual with iTunes. You can restore the created backup and it will be safe. With a click, you can simply select the list of folders and files that you want to backup
2. Air player
Air player to suggest easy methods to browse the web, play games, view/edit various types of documents, watch videos, preview images, and even share the iDevice screen with friends
3. Image tool
With the image tool, you can share your images between devices and connect with a couple of devices at the same time
4. Battery master
With this Battery master, you can get a complete report about the device’s battery conditions
5. Data migration
With this, you can share your old device’s data with a new one
6. Ringtone maker
This feature can create your ringtones even with your recordings as original mobile ringtones. With this, you can make any song, audio track, or dialogue
7. File manager
This tool supports the user to manage all files and folders on the iDevices. It helps you to organize them in an orderly manner
8. iCon arranger
If you have many application iCons on your home screen. This helps you to arrange them orderly and set a tidy screen. You can connect it to your PC or Mac and make it easier to use the big screen
9. Simulate location feature
This tool’s virtual location allows you to unlimited the location from your GPS data.
iTunes is developed by Apple Inc. On the other hand, this amazing tool is developed by the famous “ThinkSky” a US-based company who are in the application and software development business. iTunes 12.7.3 is the latest version released for Apple users. iTools 4 is the latest version that has been upgraded for all iOS users.
Summing up the article
After reading this article, you can understand both iTunes and iTools Windows download and Mac versions. So this tool has mega features and it always stands as a perfect alternative for iTunes. So why are you still thinking about getting this tool?