Everyone wants a home that looks modern and classy. But looks are not what only matters. Having a beautiful yet healthy environment is something that everyone craves. Wooden furniture has been around since ancient times. Wood is considered to be the very first material that was used by mankind to create items for their livelihood.
But due to its low resistance to tempered pressure, and moisture, people are now options for plywood as its replacement. Plywood is like an advanced version of wood that keeps the originality of the wood with better features. The problems related to duplicate or counterfeit plywood is a topic of concern today. As there is a rise in online fraud and scams, it is important to be knowledgeable about the plywood quality and various factors that could prevent the scam from reaching you.
There are many cases where renowned stores have sold fake plywood under their reputed brand names. This is a serious problem that needs to have the spotlight on itself as soon as possible. With the increase in the number of scammers day by day, it has become crucial for us to find ways to tackle these issues of counterfeit plywood being sold. And for fighting against those fraudsters and scammers, CenturyPromise by CenturyPly has become a one-stop solution for all plywood-related problems.
This app has many features that make it user-friendly while providing in-depth information about the plywood used. If you want to learn about the tips and tricks of how to use the CenturyPromise app, worry no more because this article is exactly about that.
Here are some easy steps you can follow to use the Century Promise App:
- The first step is to install the CenturyPromise app from your app store.
- After installation, you will be asked to create a new account if you are new to the app or log in to your existing account.
- You will have to fill up all your personal details, like your name, pin code, Verification code, etc, when you first register into the app.
- If you are an existing customer, you will be asked to log in to your account by using your username or email and password.
- After logging into your account, there are two ways to check the authentication of the plywood.
- The first way is by scanning the QR code. The app will have a QR code scanner that is made to scan the code on the plywood. The QR code possesses all the details about the material used, manufacturer, etc.
- The second way is by entering the QR code manually into the app. After entering the code, you will be given all the detailed information about the plywood, which will act as a certification of authenticity of that plywood.
The CenturyPromise app also provides a list of specifications for its products. You can find every product’s authentication certificate on the app and can directly download it to your system so that you don’t have to log in whenever you look for the e-warranty certificate. The CenturyPromise app also contains a feature that notifies every member about their sale and discounts. It has become a USP for CenturyPly because every customer can now verify the quality of plywood and get the best deals.
Finding the right material for building furniture that suits you can be quite a task in today’s competitive world. Many big brands have made a good reputation in the industry but sell counterfeits to generate more profit. Customers often buy from these reputed brand names without checking the quality factors of the plywood and then regret their decisions later.
Because of the increase in these scammers in the market, CenturyPly introduced a CenturyPromise app for their customers. Now, you don’t have to be worried about checking the quality of the plywood and still questioning it. CenturyPromise provides you with all the details that you need to know to ensure that your investment is not going to waste.