You may connect your wireless network or modem to the Wing extender by following the instructions for the Wavlink WING 12M setup. By employing a WIFI booster, you can improve the signal of your current wireless network and give persistent access to far-reaching devices.
How can I install Wavlink WING 12M ?
The Wing AC1200 12m Range Extender Instructional Guide:
- Connect the Wing Extender to the wifi device.
- To launch the browser, type ap.setup or the IP address 192.168.10.1.
- Log in using the default username and password to reach the setup screen.
- The repeater scans the region for signals.
- To choose your home’s WiFi network, click it.
- Select Next after providing the WiFi password.
- Before connecting your booster to your home network, wait 30 seconds.
- The Wing 12m Extender system has now been completely installed.
- Place the extender adjacent to the area without internet to improve connectivity.
Note: Contact our expert or go to the official website, ap.setup, if you need help with your Wavlink Wing 12m wifi extender.
Wavlink WING 12M setup via manual method
how to get to the manual setup page for the Wing 12m wifi extender
- After opening the box, the Wing 12m extender needs to be inserted into the outlet.
- Press the power button as soon as the power LED light goes green.
- Now join the Ap extender setup _Ext network with your WiFi device.
- Enter Ap.setup into any open web browser.
- You are now on the setup page for the Wavlink Wing 12m Ac1200.
- Follow the AP Login instructions after creating your account.
Wavlink Wing 12m Extender using WPS Setup
Using the wireless protected setup (W.P.S) button during installation is one of the simplest ways to join the extender to an existing wifi network.
- Set up your Wing ac1200 in accordance with the following guidelines to install the extender:
- As a first step, put the extender close to the main wifi modem or router.
- Right now, the wireless extension for Wavlink is functional.
- then keep an eye out for a large green power advantage to emerge.
- Press the W.P.S button to turn the extension’s power led on.
- Now press the W.P.S button on the router or modem.
- Your router and the extender both have a green LED that is blinking.
- For the extender and home wifi to connect, it takes about 1-2 minutes.
meets the requirements of IEEE 802 11a, b, g, and n.
- Outstanding long-distance performance is offered by the Dual-Band RJ45 Connection with Weatherproof, Integrated Passive Power Over Ethernet (PoE), Up to 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps Speeds, and is designed for flexible deployment based on its antenna.
- has a better receiver design and can generate 1000mW of power.
- A robust waterproof housing handles challenging weather conditions.
- Highest security with WPA and WPA2 support and a 15kV ESD Bluetooth signal power built-in to a 3 LED Lightning adaptor
Wavlink WING 12M access mode setup
After completing the actual setup and wavlink ac1200 login steps, you may start the installation process. Follow to these basic rules:
- The Wavlink AC1200’s settings tab will show up on the screen.
- You can select your time zone and country/region using the drop-down choices.
- Use the updated information to log in on your web interface screen.
- After choosing the “Access Point” operation mode, adhere to the on-screen directions.
- Select the wifi network connected to the main router that you want to add an extender to.
- The wifi password you used for your home router should also be used for your external extender.
- Allow enough time for the modification to take effect. There may be some work involved.