Users are often confused when they have to choose between EpicCare vs KanTime. Both systems offer many tools and are easy to use, but the close competition means that users need assistance in making an optimal decision.
When making a decision, users need to consider the finer points, like price, benefits, and user reviews of EpicCare EMR Software and KanTime Software. We’ll be comparing EpicCare vs KanTime to help you choose the right option for your company.
This comparison between EpicCare and KanTime will hopefully help you narrow down your options.
KanTime Software is a key player in the areas of improving clinical efficiency, compliance, and business results for healthcare providers. KanTime Software offers insight modules that allow users to understand common administrative, financial, and medical procedures. It also provides IT support for hospitals that care for patients of all ages. This includes those in pediatrics and internal medicine as well as those who are in geriatrics and oncology.
KanTime Software facilitates communication between doctors and patients by centralizing their medical records. A customizable dashboard allows back-end employees to monitor KPIs in real time. Medical businesses can improve their revenue-collecting and payment processes by implementing clinical validity assessment modules. It is compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, and Windows mobile devices.
KanTime Software also offers a real-time auditor tool to keep track of your files while you work. KanTime’s versatile tools allow users to rest assured that their data are always secure and up-to-date.
EpicCare EMR software:
EpicCare EMR Software may be a good choice if your healthcare company is large enough that it requires a digital records system that meets the requirements of the HITECH Act. EpicCare EMR Software is a great choice for large healthcare institutions due to its advanced features such as reporting tools and a secure patient portal.
EpicCare is most beneficial for large hospitals and medical centers that have a high number of patient records. EpicCare EMR Software facilitates better communication between team members and improves patient care. EpicCare EMR Software also ensures that businesses comply with all rules pertaining to Meaningful Use Stages 1 and 2.
EpicCare EMR Software provides a user-friendly interface, intuitive dashboards, and state-of-the-art tools for doctors. The program’s budget-tracking tools allow medical facilities to track their revenues and expenses. EpicCare EMR Software now allows doctors and patients to access patient history from their iOS devices.
KanTime vs EpicCare EMR benefits:
KanTime Software Benefits:
- KanTime Software’s robust scheduling capabilities allow for increased output and a lower chance of human error in data input or transmission. KanTime Software’s advanced scheduling portal can accommodate doctors’ busy schedules while maintaining high service standards. This helps practice management to be more flexible.
- KanTime Software gives patients and doctors access to a complete referral management system. It consolidates data from patient registrations in order to better monitor potential clients. This function can be used by doctors to remind patients to complete the necessary forms and pay.
- KanTime Software’s simple charts and data give you a deep insight into typical daily statistics such as the length of patients’ treatment, the number RECERTs received discharges, revenue, and anomalies.
- Clinicians can digitally record patient contact information to improve their healthcare management and reduce costs. KanTime Software’s notes section allows doctors to track the progress of patients toward their milestones, and decide the best course and time of treatment.
EpicCare EMR Software Benefits:
- EpicCare EMR was designed to make it easy for medical professionals to quickly access relevant data. This software’s interface is simple and easy to use.
- Patients of EpicCare EMR Software clinics can access their medical information quickly and securely via a secure portal. Patients can also access their test results and digital appointment settings online.
- EpicCare EMR Software gives its users access to powerful analytics that allow for the analysis of patient data in order to make informed treatment decisions.
- EpicCare EMR Software’s modernized telemedicine feature has significantly improved patient care. EpicCare EMR Software provides comprehensive reporting to monitor systems. This demonstrates the program’s respect for patient privacy and secrecy regarding its telehealth capabilities.
EpicCare vs KanTime Reviews:
Many users have praised KanTime’s flexibility and ease of use. The program’s simplicity in dealing with import and export operations is also highlighted. KanTime Software’s user interface is easy to use and compliant. However, customers have voiced concerns about KanTime Health Software support services. They feel that it needs to improve.
EpicCare reviews are positive from larger healthcare environments. They highlight the system’s high value and its improved tools to meet larger hospitals’ needs. EpicCare Software analytics tools are highly praised by many us412 Comments in moderation, who praise them for providing data-driven advice and insight. EpicCare EMR Software also has many other benefits, according to user reviews. However, it is not suitable for large clinics.
KanTime vs EpicCare Pricing:
KanTime Software’s cost is not public yet. It is available only upon request. Software Finder can help you with any questions regarding the KanTime Software suite. Software Finder will also be able to provide a KanTime demo.
EpicCare EMR Software offers several pricing options. Each tier caters to a different size of business and features. For startups, prices per user start at $99/month and can go up to $2,000-$15,000 for enterprises. Software Finder can arrange a demonstration of EpicCare EMR Software.