Over the past years, the Facebook watch has witnessed some significant success. Since the beginning total time spent watching Facebook videos increase. Facebook offers thousands of impressive, high-quality videos you can’t find anywhere else. So what happens when you come across a significant video but don’t have time to watch it completely? Or find an interesting video and want to share it with your friends. Fortunately, there’s a fast and easy way to download a Facebook video with our trendy tool FDownloader. Here, we’ll guide you on how.
Everything about this Trendy Tool – FDownloader
FDownloader is an online web-based smart tool to download a Facebook video with high quality. This tool comes with a very easy-to-use interface even non-technical persons can use it without any doubt. You do not need to download third-party applications to use them. It never asks for your login information or sign-in details from you. It works 100% free online. You can simply get your favorite video on your smartphone because it is compatible with all Android, iOS, iPhone, and iPad devices. This tool is even compatible with your Windows, Mac, and Linux computer.
The best thing about FDownloader is it supports downloading any videos with better quality from any web browser. It smoothly operates through Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Dolphin, and many others. So enjoy the experience of downloading unlimited Facebook videos with this smart simple Facebook video Downloader. Why are you waiting for?
Why do we need this Outstanding Tool?
You already know that Facebook is the world’s biggest social media network with 2 billion monthly users. Facebook is the biggest platform to share your ideas, and connect with other people around the world. But what does it fail to offer its users? Unlike other social media platforms, Facebook doesn’t have an offline view feature. It means if you are looking for how to download a Facebook video, it’s not as easy as hitting the download button and being done.
Here meet our personal assistant FDownloader. It is free, simple, and makes life much easier. So why not just use it?
How to Download a Facebook video on your PC and Mobile
You know that Facebook does not allow you to download videos directly from their platform. Probably, this is because they’d instead watch videos on Facebook and spend more additional time on their website. To download Facebook videos for free, you will require to use a third-party app or website. FDownloader is a free tool to download videos on your hard disk or SD card with just one click. Hit the download button and save the video wherever and whenever you want.
Download Facebook videos with 3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Copy and paste the video URL you want to download from Facebook into the search box on FDownloader.
Step 2: Select the video format and the quality you want. Then press the “DOWNLOAD” button.
Step 3: Wait a few moments until the tool processes the video then download it to your smart device.
Step-by-step Guide to Download a Facebook Video with this Impressive Downloader
- First, visit the Facebook Application on your mobile or PC.
- Go search for the video you want to download.
- Select your favorite video from the search result.
- Now copy the video URL. There are two ways to copy your URL with mobile and PC.
- On the computer, go to the address bar and copy the URL directly from there. Or another way is hit the share icon at the top-left corner, go through the options and find the “Copy Link” option. Now you can get the “Link Copied to Clipboard” message.
- On mobile, click the share icon/ three-dot icon at the upper left corner and select the “Copy Link” option. Now you can simply copy the URL into your device.
- Visit FDownloader‘s official site.
- Paste the copied link into the text box at the top of the page.
- Now click the “DOWNLOAD NOW” button to start the process.
- You can see the preview of your video.
- Below that choose the video quality you want whether “Download SD video”, “Download HD video”, or “Download Audio”.
- Now hit the “DOWNLOAD” button again and wait until the process is over.
Where to save your videos after Downloading?
It depends on the operating system and web browser you are using, but usually, all videos are saved beneath the “Downloads” folder on Windows and Mac. On your smartphone, it saves in the device gallery or on your SD card. It is usually saved into whatever file you have set as your default.
What are the Best Features FB Video Downloader comes with?
FDownloader is a Facebook video downloader that helps download FB videos online with high quality. Using our video downloader you can download any Facebook photo, or video, and convert Facebook video to MP3 without downloading any third-party application. So what makes this unique tool the finest out there?
- Download a Facebook video to your device fast with simple steps.
- Supports downloading high-quality videos. Eg: Full HD, 1080p, 2K, 4K.
- It is a free tool that works with any web browser and any device.
- No need to sign up or log in for an account or install other support software.
- You can download unlimited Facebook videos with just one click.
- Comes with a clean and simple user interface.
Can I Download Facebook Live Streaming videos?
Yes, you can download Facebook Live streaming videos but If the live video streaming is not ended, you can’t download it. You must wait until the live streaming is over and is stored on the servers of Facebook. When it is saved, it will be available for download.
Is Facebook Downloader Free to Use?
Yes! You can use this FB video downloader online for free, for a full amount of time. We do not charge anything. Our Facebook video download tool is an outstanding web-based application that is convenient and easy to use.
Now you know how to download a Facebook video correctly on your mobile or PC. It is a simple process that everyone can use without any hassle. Capture your favorite Facebook videos from FDownloader and hit the road! You’ll own all your favorite videos with your use! No matter where you end up. Use this once and enjoy unlimited features of it! Don’t forget to share it with your friends.