SAFe® DevOps practitioner training is designed to assist you in optimizing your value stream from the start to the end. In the SAFe® DevOps course, you will discover what DevOps is, why it is essential for every position, and how to build a continuous delivery pipeline that is specific to your company. To compete in a dynamic global market, every organization must provide meaningful digital solutions at the pace of business. This necessitates a unified DevOps perspective across all those responsible for defining, building, testing, deploying, and releasing software-driven systems, not simply the professionals running a CI/CD pipeline.
SAFe® SDP certification helps you to collaborate in cross-functional teams to map their current iteration value stream from ideation to revenue, identify significant bottlenecks to flow, and create an effective implementation strategy to accelerate the advantage of DevOps in their business.
Who is the SAFe® DevOps training for?
If you work in any of the following categories, you can go for the SAFe® DevOps certification:
- Scrum Master
- Release Team Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Agile Coach
- Quality Management
- Program Consultant
SAFe® DevOps course requirements
- There are no prerequisites for participating in the course.
- The exam requires past knowledge and experience in a Development and/or Operations setting.
Curriculum of the DevOps practitioner course
- DevOps Roadmap for your Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Increasing alignment with Continuous Exploration.
- Increasing quality using Continuous Integration.
- Continuous Deployment reduces time-to-market.
- Providing Corporate Value through the Release on Demand.
- Knowing how continuous discovery, continuous deployment, agile methodologies, and the ability to release to end users on demand are required for effective DevOps.
- Introducing continuous testing and security into the delivery pipeline.
- Utilizing value stream mapping to detect bottlenecks and quantify flow in the end-to-end delivery process.
- Describe how DevOps helps strategic business goals.
- To prevent automating faulty processes in DevOps, use a CALMR strategy.
- Strategically choosing DevOps skills and tools for the most rapid and compelling results.
- Prioritizing DevOps solutions and investments for maximum financial benefit.
Skills that you will learn as a part of the SAFe® DevOps course
- SAFe® Agile Principles.
- Developing a DevOps attitude.
- Creating a value stream shared responsibility culture.
- Integrating and cooperating with other ART teams.
- Continuous system construction and integration.
- Continuous testing helps to improve quality.
- Continuous enhancement of ART procedures.
- Constant investigation of user requirements.
- Helping organizations in SAFe® DevOps transformation.
- Constant deployment to production environments.
- On-demand system delivery to consumers.
- Manage release system recovery, whenever required.
- Maintaining security and investigating for flaws.
- Monitoring the movement of value via the CDP.
Benefits of the SAFe® DevOps practitioner certification
Improve your abilities and knowledge
One of the most significant benefits of a SAFe® SDP certification is the knowledge gained from the training, which provides you with specific business advantages. Working with cross-functional teams from other disciplines broadens your own horizons and awareness.
The SAFe® DevOps certification is intended to provide you with all of the skills necessary to improve the entire value stream through a Continuous Delivery Pipeline, from idea to operational solution. This training course fulfills the prerequisite for the SAFe® DevOps practitioner certification and prepares you to pass the examination the first time.
An ocean of opportunities
Despite the fact that DevOps is still in its nascent stages, it is already creating an incredible number of employment prospects for its educated individuals. When you are a proficient SAFe® DevOps practitioner, you have a far greater chance of securing your dream job or finding a new position in IT development, IT service and operations management, or as infrastructure architects, automation engineers, DevOps programmers and consultants.
Impediments, errors, and delays are kept to a minimum during SAFe® deployment
When two or more agile teams join together, they don’t adapt effectively, which is a prevalent challenge in large organizations. SAFe® Agile DevOps certification provides the skills to help you execute an Agile strategy that is uniform throughout the business.
The SAFe® DevOps certification is recognized globally since it is given by Scaled Agile Framework, a global Agile certifying authority. You will be entitled to employment anywhere in the globe with legitimate credentials.
Are you looking to pursue the SAFe® DevOps practitioner certification?
AgilityPAD, a SAFe® Silver Partner, is one such leading institute offering SAFe® DevOps training. For more details about the DevOps practitioner course, contact AgilityPAD today.